Chicago Estate Planning Lawyer Helps Preserve and Protect Wealth
Proactive attorney provides creative counsel on wills and trusts
When planning for the future, a comprehensive approach maximizes the likelihood that you will reach your goals. Whether you are looking to provide for your family’s future needs or trying to keep your business on solid footing, effective legal advice can be the difference between success and failure. At Johann Chau, JD in Chicago, I focus my practice on estate and business planning, working closely with entrepreneurs and families to ensure that individual solutions work in harmony as part of a complete strategy. My firm uses a holistic approach to obtain successful results for Illinois residents and companies. Whether you need a will to protect your family or an outline to expand your business, I will show you the way to optimize your potential.
Knowledgeable advisor works to safeguard and transfer important assets
No matter how simple or complex your financial situation is, my firm is committed to providing the highest levels of:
- Judgment — I offer clients discerning counsel on sophisticated legal and financial matters. You can trust me to consider the short- and long-term consequence of each option under consideration.
- Energy — By vigorously working to preserve and grow your assets, I help you to take advantage of all available opportunities.
- Innovation — My firm actively pursues creative answers that are tailored to clients’ particular needs.
Starting with a free initial consultation, I will give you the practical advice you need to make smart decisions.
Reputable law firm finds solutions to individual and business challenges
My firm assists Illinois residents and companies with a variety of legal tasks, including:
- Estate planning — For all types of estate planning concerns, I offer clients a variety of legal tools as part of a comprehensive strategy.
- Business law — My business law counsel empowers companies by formulating effective plans for growth and tackling legal challenges.
- Wills — No matter your age, health, or the size of your estate, a will is necessary to make sure that your wishes for distributing your property upon your passing are known and followed. I work with people and families to create clear, enforceable documents.
- Probate and estate administration — After a loved one dies, I handle probate and estate administration so that property can be gathered and allocated efficiently in accordance with the decedent’s wishes.
- Trusts and estates — I provide thorough trusts and estates advice so that you can safeguard the wealth that you have accumulated, pass it to those of your choosing, and minimize your tax exposure.
Whatever estate planning or business challenge you face, I have the knowledge and determination to help you unlock an effective solution.
Contact an Illinois business and estate planning lawyer for a free initial consultation
Johann Chau, JD advises Chicagoland clients in a full range of business and estate planning matters, including the preparation of wills and trusts. Please call 312-275-2447 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Chicago’s Aon Center.